Year-End Grade 9 Celebration Day
Who: Bert Bowes grade 9 students and supervising teachers
9:30 – Busses leave Bert Bowes and go to Beatton Provincial Park
10:00 – Choice of morning activities: Nature hike, slow pitch, or field games
12:00 – BBQ hot dog lunch and fruit supplied
1:00 – Water games (NOT swimming in the lake, swimsuits are NOT required)
2:30 – Busses leave Beatton Provincial Park to return to Bert Bowes
Where: Beatton Provincial Park day use areas
When: June 25th, 2018 – Buses leave Bert Bowes at 9:30am and will return before 2:54pm
Why: To celebrate and commemorate the time the grade 9’s have spent Bert Bowes with a day of fun before they venture off to NPSS.
- Signed permission forms are required.
- Students will still be expected to follow school rules and expectations.
- School dress code applies to this day (shirts, shorts, and shoes are required). Students will NOT be going swimming in the lake, but there will be water games so please bring a change of clothes if you get wet.
- Bring supplies for being in the sun (hats, sunscreen, etc.)
- Optional to bring extra snacks, outdoor games, baseball glove, water guns/water games